This weeks set of photos for Through my child's eyes was a fun one to shoot. Alfie and Thomas had this amazing idea to dress up as Owen and the Velociraptor Blue from Jurassic World and then head off to the woods to chase each other around the trees just like in the film. I gave Alfie my camera and asked him to snap away at Thomas, pretending that the camera shoots out nets. Unfortunately there was some issue and all but the photos below came out very blurry. I think the camera I lent him was just a little too heavy but he did a good job considering.
And finally one that I managed to capture of the boys to show much fun they had:
- Please add my badge to your posts
- Link up your children's artwork or photos, with or without words is fine
- It will run from Thursday 12am till Saturday
- Can be old or new and as many as you like
- When you add your link, please make sure they lead to your posts and not your blog's homepage. It may be difficult for me to find.
- Share your link up on twitter using #throughmychildeyes and tag me @gemma_stevens so I know to retweet and comment on your post.
- Try and comment on other posts in the link up.
- Feel free to link your Instagram photos too
- Enjoy working together
I look forward to seeing the photos and artwork your children have created recently. Please help me make #throughmychildseyes a success by sharing the link up across your social media and by adding my badge to your posts.