I have been blogging seriously for nearly nine months now which just seems crazy. The reason why I started blogging, and why I still blog now, is to keep an online diary of my family life and memories. It has now become more than just a diary and I am definitely not ready to give up yet. Today I thought it would be a bit of fun if I created a GIF post of parent blogger problems that I think a lot of people can related to. I hope you enjoy it.
10. Having to tell the children they can't touch that new toy or eat those yummy treats that we have been asked to review until mummy has photographed it.
9. When your camera runs out of battery on a day trip, especially frustrating if you have been invited there in exchange for a blog post.
8. When you get emails from companies saying ' Hey please post this press release on [insert blog name here]' They expect you to post for free and they don't even include your blog name within the email.
7. The children are finally playing on their own or napping so you think this is the perfect opportunity to get some blogging done. Nope, they now need your attention.
5. You spend all month working really hard on your blog and social media, then you receive that Tots100 score which isn't what you expected.
4. When you finally get over your writers block but your computer decides to play up
3. Trying to juggle posting on Twitter, Instagram, Google +, Facebook, and Linkedin as well as trying to comment on other bloggers posts and replying to those who commented on your blog. All while trying to write up a blog post and keeping your family alive.
2. Staring at an empty page for 15 minutes because the children stressed you out so much that you can't concentrate on writing.
1. You're so tired during the day because you stayed up too late writing the night before and forgot how early the children wake up.
These are just a few parent blogger problems that I have faced and I feel like I am not alone in this struggle. I hope you enjoyed this post.