Welcome to week two of "Through my child's eyes", a link up thought up by my eldest son Alfie when he started to show an interest in photography. He wanted me to put his photos on my blog and also he wanted to see if other children like to take photos too. The Linky will run from Thursday to Wednesday so plenty of time to link up your posts. Last week we had a great entry from Fee over at Notjustanothermum.com with a photo her son took of a colourful rocket he had built.
- Please add my badge to your posts
- Link up your children's photos, with or without words is fine
- It will run from Thursday 12am till Wednesday
- Can be old or new and as many as you like
- When you add your link, please make sure they lead to your posts and not your blog's homepage. It may be difficult for me to find.
- Share your link up on twitter using #throughmychildeyes and tag me @gemma_stevens so I know to retweet and comment on your post.
- Try and comment on other posts in the link up.
- Feel free to link your Instagram photos too
- Enjoy working together
Alfie's entry for this week
Alfie took this gorgeous landscape photo on the top deck of a bus we were on without me knowing he had hold of my camera. I was surprised when I looked through my memory card to find such a lovely shot. The road is narrow along the coast so he must have took the opportunity when the bus was waiting for cars to pass from the opposite direction. This is Whitsand bay on the Rame coast, the best place to come in the summer.
Now it's your turn.
I look forward to seeing the photos your children have taken recently or if your child is too young to hold a camera, be creative and maybe take a photo from their eye levels, from their prams for example. Please help me make #throughmychildseyes a success by sharing the link up across your social media and by adding my badge to your posts.