This weeks set of photos for Through my child's eyes comes from our lovely father's day sunday which we spent with family. All the photos taken that day were by Alfie including a beautiful shot of my dad with his new grandson and his youngest daughter which you can see on my Instagram here. I didn't feel comfortable with posting their faces on my blog without their permission but I wanted to show you four of the photos that I am in love with. Alfie took them while playing with his Aunty and Brother around the gorgeous gardens of Mount Edgcumbe in Cornwall and I am amazed at how great these photos are for an eight year old.
- Please add my badge to your posts
- Link up your children's artwork or photos, with or without words is fine
- It will run from Thursday 12am till Saturday
- Can be old or new and as many as you like
- When you add your link, please make sure they lead to your posts and not your blog's homepage. It may be difficult for me to find.
- Share your link up on twitter using #throughmychildeyes and tag me @gemma_stevens so I know to retweet and comment on your post.
- Try and comment on other posts in the link up.
- Feel free to link your Instagram photos too
- Enjoy working together
I look forward to seeing the photos and artwork your children have created recently. Please help me make #throughmychildseyes a success by sharing the link up across your social media and by adding my badge to your posts.